Model Cars Magazine Forum

'32 Ford and New Member.

Jason S.

First off, I would like to give a big hello. I've been lurking around the forums for a couple weeks now and realized it was about time to join in. I'm 19 and I've been building since I was 16 with about a year long break in between.

I figured it was be a nice to add a few pictures for my first post. This is a '32 Ford Street Rod. Kit from Monogram. I actually finished this one about an hour ago. Every thing is pretty much straight OOB with a few minor changes. I left off the hood, and front and back bumpers. I decided to leave off a clear coat for this one also. I really liked the look of the gold and flat black.

I welcome all criticism, as I'm sure there will be tons. (this is only my 3rd finished model.)

Thanks everyone.

32ford1.jpg

32ford8.jpg

32ford7.jpg

32ford6.jpg

32ford3.jpg

32ford2.jpg

Sorry about the horrible picture quality. Had to take these with a phone. I'll try to post some better pictures once I find my cord.

I am planning on wiring the engine and fixing the brace once I decide to stop being lazy and make it to the store.

Great, look forward to seeing some updated pics. ;)

If you're up for trying something else, I'd recommend you attempt to blackwash the grille - I think you'd be really happy with the result. :)