Model Cars Magazine Forum

wheels and tires...

Depends what kind you're looking for. Pegasus wheels come in many styles, and have both large-backspaced wheels as well as smaller-backspaced wheels (of each wheel style). You could basically buy one set of 4 of each backspacing and mix them together to get your staggered set (2 sets actually). However, that's if you want larger 18-19" style wheels. Good place to find them is Scale Dreams.

Edited by Jordan White

Hello I posted a link the other day. On A tool I made for narrowing and widening wheels, it is very simple to make and useful. If you are handy and have some woodworking skills this might work for you. Read the comments at the bottom of the pictures and if you have any questions. Just ask me I will be glad to help you out. Here is the link http://public.fotki.com/Gabriel12/cool-tools/

Thanks for the help, its greatly appreciated! I uses to build all the time and then life happened, had a son and now he wants a car decorated room....seemed like the perfect time to get back into it...I have an idea of what I want to do, as he loves police cars, so I was thinkin I would turn most of todays modern super cars into police cars and have them on a semi with a car hauled...seems like neat idea...the little man better like it. Again thanks for the help, I'm sure you will hear a lot from me