Model Cars Magazine Forum

Beautiful as always Tim. I forgot to ask you when I asked about the decals before, how do I get in touch with Doug about those decals or does he have a site you could link me to?

Nice one Tim!!! It is very nice and I like all the details, the decals and of course the color.

Just 2 questions, #1 what is that small balck thing above the passenger fuel tank, #2 how did you make the vertical chiken lights in the front off the breathers.

Ah.. I have one more question, where is the flatbed????

Kostas.

Kostas,

Flatbed?

TMC379right61211.jpg

That small black round thing - I knew once, but can't remember. Shore/hotel power connection?

The vertical chicken lights are round Evergreen plastic rod, sliced and glued onto a straight piece of

plastic, then block sanded for an even height (at least they shouldbe even, then painted with Bumper Chrome paint and Tamiya clear orange.

Tim

Nice one Tim!!! It is very nice and I like all the details, the decals and of course the color.

Just 2 questions, #1 what is that small balck thing above the passenger fuel tank, #2 how did you make the vertical chiken lights in the front off the breathers.

Ah.. I have one more question, where is the flatbed????

Kostas.

Kostas,

Flatbed?

TMC379right61211.jpg

That small black round thing - I knew once, but can't remember. Shore/hotel power connection?

The vertical chicken lights are round Evergreen plastic rod, sliced and glued onto a straight piece of

plastic, then block sanded for an even height (at least they shouldbe even, then painted with Bumper Chrome paint and Tamiya clear orange.

Tim

Thank youn for the tip about the round chiken lights on the breathers and that shore/hotel power connection. It is a very sharp detail.

About the flatbed I meant the 53ft, the one sitting next to you loaded with those huge tyres.... I am watching the TMC build from the first moment when it was first showed from you about a year or so ago and I though that the 53ft trailer was for this truck...

Greetigns,

Kostas.

Edited by Kostas Parchas

TMC379right61211.jpg

No Tim, the black round thing is part of the Vorad radar system used for accident avoidance and also with the cruise control. My friend that drove for them had a love/hate relationship with his, he loved the side looking aray in the passenger bind spots but he hated the front when he'd have the cruise on and it would decide to turn the cruise off!

By the way, that just reminded me, did you put the one on the front bumper, too?? :lol:

Ahh, thanks.

I did include that on the bumper.

TMCinthetrees61211.jpg

Tim

No Tim, the black round thing is part of the Vorad radar system used for accident avoidance and also with the cruise control. My friend that drove for them had a love/hate relationship with his, he loved the side looking aray in the passenger bind spots but he hated the front when he'd have the cruise on and it would decide to turn the cruise off!

By the way, that just reminded me, did you put the one on the front bumper, too?? B)