Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 chevy 2 nova outlaw prostreet updates 10/31/14

tyrone

Thanks fellas, very much appreciated...I added some more bars to the cage, so the chassis is pretty much done, I also added some styrene pieces both sides at the front of the firewall to close the gap there and to also give me something to mount my my doors,I also started putting the engine together, more updates soon, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

Edited by tyrone

Thanks Dave I really appreciate it, well I've got the doors hinged up..I also went ahead and got the steering shaft housing in, tomorrow I'll try and get the inner door skins done and I'm also leaning towards a cowl hood no to tall, and sit the hood scoop on top of that, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

012-2.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the comments on the background also, I have always liked to do that, just wished I had a bigger work area, Well I got the inner door skins done and I also made a cowl hood from styrene, thanks for looking and comments welcome....

011-2.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

Thanks fellas I got some paint and clear coat on the chassis and while I gave that a couple of days to dry I made up some new struts and springs out of the ones that came with kit, and starting painting the engine more updates soon...

002-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

Thanks Chris, this is the trumpeter kit...

Tyrone.... Thanks again for letting me know what kit it was. I really need to pick up one of these kits to have in my collection. never knew they did make the hard top version. I always knew they had the convertible. This '63 is turning out nice and looking great!

Thanks for the comments fellas, Richard I think your talking about the back of the hood scoop, once I mock the windshield up in the car I'll trim the back of it down, so that it fits nice and snug against the windshield, this is just a few mock up pics to show you guys where I am so far. Thanks for looking in.

Edited by tyrone

Wow Tyrone well you do amazing work always loved your stuff. You must have alot of those pro mod chassic to do what your doing. Bye the way are there any sites that show you different pro mod chassic? Want to do on e for my 63 Chevy wagon.

John Pol

Thanks for the comments fellas, well I'm back from vacation and getting my butt kicked by Mickey & Minnie Mouse...lol.. so I got some work done on this one today, I got the brake calipers, rotors, brake lines, and rack and pinion installed and added nut and bolt details from protech, I also got the rear coil springs done, nut ans bolt details,,and I got the distributor, and plug wires done, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

008-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

Edited by tyrone