Model Cars Magazine Forum

Full Pro Mod ,and outlaw 10.5 chassis Tutorial coming soon !

Hey guys it's been a while but I have been playing around with doing another Chassis tutorial for you guys but instead I Figured why one when 3 diff. ones would be the cat's you know what. So I have started to work on the first one yesterday and it's coming along great so far.

So looking to see who would be interested in this ?

The first one will be for a R2B2 type chassis that will work with mild mods to fit all the resin pro mod body's out there.

The second one will focus on an outlaw 10.5 type chassis that are really fun to build .

And the third disk will be for making and installing the struts ,floors ,firewalls,tubs ,rear end etc.

And if the intrest is there maybe a pro/gas or prostock type chassis ?

you guys tell me would this be something you would be interested in ?

Will you be selling these?

Yes they will be placed on the new web site and each will be sold on and burnt on to a disk and sent out . There will be 3 -4 diff tutorials. The reason beacuse it will be easyier for me to put them out there the last one was ok but very chooped up with questions and all mixed in so this way you get everthing for you on your computer when you want it. cost is still up in the air but they will be under 10.00 each or we will be able to do a package deal for all of them in one shot.