Model Cars Magazine Forum

What was tucked under the tree,2011

Nothing. Under our tree is bare.

The Doctors and Hospital had a great Christmas though.

Sorry to hear that Johnny but know what you mean....if it were not for a friend and what little money I could dig up ours would have been the same here but you have one of the best gifts anyone could ask for...great friends.

Same here, it's just me and my dog, just another day for me...

Bank won't let me have any money, so couldn't even get any food in, bills are growing, just what is the point...

Andy...

P.S...Merry Christmas all...

That sucks, I know what ya mean. Me & my wife made sure our dogs had a good one !!!!

I want that honda so bad! , i envy you :angry:

Lol,The Honda is my favorite present this year because around 4 years ago I got the real deal off of Craigslist.I have been searching ebay for a good one and gave up in july after loosing 4 diff. auctions for the same kit.Somehow my dad found one for a decent price from over seas.Poped it open,fractory fresh. :D

Same here, it's just me and my dog, just another day for me...

Bank won't let me have any money, so couldn't even get any food in, bills are growing, just what is the point...

Andy...

P.S...Merry Christmas all...

I'm with you brother.

I didn't get my disability check on time for Christmas. I am still having a great day though. Never let them get you down!

Rob

Well no tree this year speend it with my boy thou. Still in shock lost my mom on October the 20th. She was walking to the store to get her lottery tickets and got struck by a car. So not a good year for our family but I got to spend alittle time with my boy and that made all the difference.My mom was 81 still in good health hoping to find soon so I can start building again.

John Pol

Edited by John Pol

Well no tree this year speend it with my boy thou. Still in shock lost my mom on October the 20th. She was walking to the store to get her lottery tickets and got struck by a car. So not a good year for our family but I got to spend alittle time with my boy and that made all the difference.My mom was 81 still in good health hoping to find soon so I can start building again.

John Pol

Sorry to hear that :( I HATE people on the road, I'm constantly checking around me for idiots....