Model Cars Magazine Forum

charger srt8 super bee

racerx24

Gotta love the dealerships, they will charge you an arm and a leg for wheels. I wouldn't have paid that kinda money for stock optional rims.

I really like the color of the plumb crazy, great job on the detail of the under carriage and the engine. If it is a super bee, it needs the rear quarter decal.

Not quite sure the wheel and tire combo is right. It looks like a 65 or 70 series tire.

Gotta love the dealerships, they will charge you an arm and a leg for wheels. I wouldn't have paid that kinda money for stock optional rims.

I really like the color of the plumb crazy, great job on the detail of the under carriage and the engine. If it is a super bee, it needs the rear quarter decal.

Not quite sure the wheel and tire combo is right. It looks like a 65 or 70 series tire.

It's not the dealership charging you, it's Chrysler. I work a Chrysler dealership ,in the parts Dept and $250 for brand new OEM wheel is cheap! Spme wheels are $800-900 a pop!

Model is looking good!

Was gonna put the decal on and when I cut them out to do it they were not gonna show up cause the purple is to dark. Im trying to get ahold of a buddy of mine to cut them out in vinyl in something that will show up better. Blus my wife didnt like them

Those wheels are $250 a piece. I wouldn't put them on a beater. Those are my stock wheels on my '09 Dodge Charger SuperBee.

I use that term loosely

At 4 years and 110K miles its actually a great car

I use it during the summer to put around town and she drives the '06 passat because it gets better gas mileage (only when she drives it though...I can't stay of off boost)

during the Michigan winter the charger moves up to first string because of how great it is in the snow :)

It's not the dealership charging you, it's Chrysler. I work a Chrysler dealership ,in the parts Dept and $250 for brand new OEM wheel is cheap! Spme wheels are $800-900 a pop!

Model is looking good!

That's right, much nicer aftermarket wheels that are not OEM... LOL you couldn't get me to pay $250 for a factory wheel when I can spend a bit more and get something 10s' better. But to each their own, those that don't know better will always spend their money foolishly.

On a side note there were no Plum Crazy SuperBees made, only detonator yellow(1000 made), B5 Blue(1000 made), , and Hemi Orange(425 made I have #277). There was a Plum Crazy SRT made which is more rare than the SuperBee with only 300 made. So if you leave it without the decals it is correct.