Model Cars Magazine Forum

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN IN ALL THE ZOMBIE FUN!

Folks, as you all know the Post Apocalypse/Zombie Hunter Squad thread is well under way with lots of folks contributing builds, but here's an idea I have that will make it even much more fun and rewarding for all involved, and I hope you will join in.

Also, please help spread the word.

Edited by Dr. Cranky

Let's do it to Grandma again!

It's just a jump to the left, a little tilt to the right . . .

Put your hands on your hips, and break Grandma's mid-flight . . .

It's the pelvic thrust that really drives her insane, ne, ne, ne . . . .

Let's eat Grandma AGAIN! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Just trying to keep the attention on the TZH build, buddy. Just having a little bit of fun with GRANDMA and the Zombies that are knocking on her door.

Or to put it another way, I am trying to recruit more people to join the Toothless Zombie Hunter SQUAD.

Are YOU in? Cheers, DC

Dude, what is wrong with you?

Eric, please don't ask him that!!! Besides all the attention he craves & seeks out by making endless useless posts about nothing of any consequence to any rational person, he would have to completely monopolize every section of the forum, (even more than he does now), to list &/or explain everything that's wrong with him. Given his penchant for shameless self promotion, I'm not sure there's enough memory on the entire internet to contain all of that other information you asked about.

Does anybody know any other good Country songs that Doctor Cranky can use Grandma in before she gets eaten by the Zombies?

Also, if you have not considered joining the Toothless Zombie Hunter Squad, you can reconsider by going here and checking out some of the amazing work these model builders are doing.

Yes, they are IN FACT building models!

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52127&st=0

So far we have over 75 folks building (many for the first time) Post Apocalypse models, all joining the TZH Squad to save Grandma from the Zombie Hordes.

It's never too late to join. There are still a whole year of fun left!

Won't you join?

Gen. EYEGORE will salute you if you do!