Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey Guys! im just wondering if the bill signs peterbilt comes with the 60'' sleeper ? if so, are both sets of frame rails relatively the same that you get in the kit? because i have the idea of building the bill signs pete as a heavy hauler with the bunk. So if probabley have to use the extra set of frame rails to extend it. Is it molded in white?

Just wondering because mine is on its way

Yes, Bill Signs comes with the 60" sleeper. Both sets of rails are the same length, difference is in the rear tandem span and some molded on details. Besides the sleeper the kit also includes drive shafts for both versions, the exhaust tubing, the gas and air tanks, the air filters, the frame steps, the sleeper roof deflector, the headache rack and some other details.

There might be some variations in the molds color for different markets. Here in central Europe I got the chassis parts in darkish grey, the engine and the sleeper parts in light grey. Not too sure about the cab and hood, I think they were white.

Cheers, Jarda

Edited by truckabilly

Chris the cab is a very light grey. The frame rails are longer than the Bill Signs, they are the rails used for the normal 359 kit. You have the option to build a complete Bill Signs frame or the 359 frame.

Here is one I built, I used the Bill Signs frame.

bsf.jpg

billsignsf1-1.jpg