Model Cars Magazine Forum

CORDVETTE!...A Modern Classic. Update: 9-16-12

Ira

I love the design of this one Ira. The shapes of the 30's era boat tails, particularly the '35 Auburn Speedster are so elegent. This one melds that with a high speed streamliner look. Whatever power plant makes it under that hood i hope it's supercharged. Could we see a top view shot of this one?

ps. don't miss my 49 Merc Extreme Custom

Thanks for the kind words Eric!

I'll post a top view a little later... :)

That is some Wild Bodywork on the Merc...

i love this build! you are a master artist!

i think you should route the exhaust out the back fender where the holes used to be for it to go in. not sticking out but flush with the fenders. i think it would look awesome if you can find a way to do it around the wheels and suspension. looking at your work im sure you could find a way. also i agree on the v16 or v12.

Wow this is some kind of monster Frankenstine project that is looking way cool Ira. I am pretty new here and have been trying to go through a lot of the workbench projects but this is one I didn't see. Glad you posted an update so it floated to the top where I could find it.

I love the Vette and have always loved the Cord, mixing the two together is very creative and very tasty too!

Love it and can't wait to see how the final build comes out. I am sure it will be stunning.

Edited by RobRus

i love this build! you are a master artist!

i think you should route the exhaust out the back fender where the holes used to be for it to go in. not sticking out but flush with the fenders. i think it would look awesome if you can find a way to do it around the wheels and suspension. looking at your work im sure you could find a way. also i agree on the v16 or v12.

Thanks for your suggestions Mark!

Wow this is some kind of monster Frankenstine project that is looking way cool Ira. I am pretty new here and have been trying to go through a lot of the workbench projects but this is one I didn't see. Glad you posted an update so it floated to the top where I could find it.

I love the Vette and have always loved the Cord, mixing the two together is very creative and very tasty too!

Love it and can't wait to see how the final build comes out. I am sure it will be stunning.

Thanks for the kind words Robert!

Glad you like it!

:)

Got any updates for us? Any thoughts on wheels and tires?

I should start working on the CordVette again this weekend.

I'll be using the Stock Corvette Wheels &Tires are perfect for the CordVette!

More coming soon... :)