Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL West 2012

Qwit Pushin

What a great show it was today. I am really happy that I was able to make it out from arizona to be at the show. it was a great turn out and there were many amazing builds there.

I also wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone that I did meet. what a pleasure it was to put faces to names on here. also wish I could have met more of you. everyone was wonderful. thanks to everyobe who made this show possible for us and putting on a great show.

What a great show it was today. I am really happy that I was able to make it out from arizona to be at the show. it was a great turn out and there were many amazing builds there.

I also wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone that I did meet. what a pleasure it was to put faces to names on here. also wish I could have met more of you. everyone was wonderful. thanks to everyobe who made this show possible for us and putting on a great show.

Couldn't have said it better. Putting on any event, let alone something as big as this, is challenging to say the least. the details are endless, lining up sponsors, selling and tracking vendors, oh and there's that whole 'venue' issue to work out. These guys do it so well you'd think it was effortless. Thanks to our hosts as well as the attendees that make the show what it is.

Thanks for posting your pictures.

I just got back from the event myself and it was great as always.

You are right about how much work it is making everything work. When I lived in Santa Clara I was involved with helping with the event. We were told by the convention center that they were very impressed with how organized we were running the event. Given that they dealt with events that were run by people that it was there living to do shows made us feel very good. Not bad considering this was an alll volunteer group.

bobthehobby