Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Chevy Gasser

Lownslow

i think it came out great!

On a side not:I just thought about it yesterday...I've never seen a lowrider model up on 3 wheels, and started elanorating to myself the additional detail of it all. It was fun to think about, and I just saw your avatar! Sick man!

Frank I like your style a lot man. You always build cool interesting auto's that I happen to love. I really like the color choice and two tone you did. Now I actually just bought this kit with the intentions of starting it next. You say it was a pain.....could you elaborate a little. Just curious as to what problems I might encounter along the way :lol:

On a side not:I just thought about it yesterday...I've never seen a lowrider model up on 3 wheels, and started elanorating to myself the additional detail of it all. It was fun to think about, and I just saw your avatar! Sick man!

That is actually quite funny as I built a '67 impala lowrider three wheeling about 13 years ago when I was a teen. One of the only models I still have from my past. As far as the additional detail it took, well ha I put a longer rear spring on one side and that was about the just of it.

Frank I like your style a lot man. You always build cool interesting auto's that I happen to love. I really like the color choice and two tone you did. Now I actually just bought this kit with the intentions of starting it next. You say it was a pain.....could you elaborate a little. Just curious as to what problems I might encounter along the way :lol:

That is actually quite funny as I built a '67 impala lowrider three wheeling about 13 years ago when I was a teen. One of the only models I still have from my past. As far as the additional detail it took, well ha I put a longer rear spring on one side and that was about the just of it.

a lot of fitting issues like the interior tub,stance, and shoe horning a engine in it, i still have to finish the hood when the PE pins come in

Is that the "Badman" kit? I never had that particular kit and was just wondering...does it not come with a firewall part? Or is the front of the interior tub supposed to serve as the firewall?

you are correct. which doesnt bother me as im getting into the smooth engine bay look.

you are correct. which doesnt bother me as im getting into the smooth engine bay look.

Yeah man..no problem here. I was seriously just inquiring if the kit came with a firewall. Thanks for the answer!

the big-block swap is nice and would be even more fitting for the Badman kit since it advertises a "396" on it's fenders.

cool build B)

Okay..another question on this kit since I've never had one... No big block with it? It says 396 on the fenders but comes with a small block???