Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 superbee

jdmfan

I got a couple things done today . I scratch built a roll cage for it . Got some of the interior started . I also changed up the wheels a bit i changed the sleeves on them . The rears have a bigger lip than the fronts now and the rears are a bit bigger than the fronts. I painted the rim gun metal and left the new lip chrome.

heres a few pics . I still have to paint the seats and mount the cage

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Chris, I thought the engine was incredible, then I saw the interior..that's some pretty work man! What size tubing did you use for that roll cage?

Oh, and I love the flange at the bottom of the tubing, that's a nice little touch I don't believe I've ever seen anyone add!

Chris, I thought the engine was incredible, then I saw the interior...######, that's some pretty work man! What size tubing did you use for that roll cage?

Oh, and I love the flange at the bottom of the tubing, that's a nice little touch I don't believe I've ever seen anyone add!

the roll cage it made with 3mm solder .

thanks im gald your liking the work ive done so far

love everything BUT the rims

where did the intake set up come from?

i know the wheels might not be everyones cup of tea . witch one would of you used if you build one ? the intake set up is made from detail master flared exhaust tips

heres a few more pics of the motor and the car with the hood on and doors. its almost finished just have a few more engine details and a couple other things to do. then polish it up and it finished.

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

Edited by jdmfan