Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sharing My Truck pics.

Hi folks! I have been lurking on this forum for several years. You guys are most impressive with the models you display here. I may have posted a few pictures at one time, I don't remember but here are some of my collection. I built a few and bought some already built. They are not model show type models or any thing like that. I'm really just testing out my posting skills and I wanted to share my truck models with you guys. Here goes.

KW 123 daycab my build

HPIM0937.jpg

HPIM0928.jpg

IHC 4270F bought built

IHC4200copper2built.jpg

IHC 4300 bought built

IHC4300YellowFlatbedwonJan20125.jpg

IHC4300YellowFlatbedwonJan20124.jpg

Snowmans trailer my build

HPIM0962.jpg

HPIM0964.jpg

Freightliner coe day cab. my build work in progress (5 years ago started)

HPIM0948.jpg

HPIM0941.jpg

There's just something really cool about that yellow International! Maybe it's the 2 hole buds, the big front bumper, the stance... I don't know, I just like it a lot. The others are good but this one makes me stop and look.

There's just something really cool about that yellow International! Maybe it's the 2 hole buds, the big front bumper, the stance... I don't know, I just like it a lot. The others are good but this one makes me stop and look.

Yes Robert, I agree with you. The yellow IH is very cool. I bought that one already built and the 2 hole buds and the bumper along with the plain Jane white mirrors instead of chrome is what sold me on it. Also when I was 14 or 15 my Uncle owned a cattle and horse feed mill and he had a couple of these 4300 and 4200's to haul bulk feed trailers. I did basic maintenance on them to earn a few dollars during summer months and since then Ive always had a soft spot for the binders.