Model Cars Magazine Forum

GearZ and Revell’s contest

Just currious how many people will try this, theve been avertiseing on tv and i have put togther one for the show, and i'm just curious what, if anything people are building

My build is just the basic hemi dart kit, heres a pic:

DSCN2887.jpg

So as Stacey David says "what are you working on?"

Edited by Hippie

I'm slaving away at an Impala beater, Haven't got anything to take a pic of yet.Also how do you make BMF look rusty?Do you just stipple it on to it on the sheet then apply?That's a sweet looking Mopar,kinda scared to see what else I'm up against.

Sorry for startin another topic i did a serch but didnt find anything.

Any way good luck to all entering.

about making chrome old what i do is use the factory chrome then heat it up with a heat gun. first it fogs up and gets dull the if you keap going the chrome wriples and creaks. any way im sure someone else has a better method you may want to ask ib the how to topic.

I am putting together a 69 Mustang Mach 1 for the contest. I found a stock but very unusual colour which should make it stand out. Still need to paint the black on the hood and finish the details up. Should be done withing a week or so.

I don't build all that fast so this has been a bit of a challenge getting it done.

Danger

I built the '64 GTO, but haven't decided yet if I'll actually enter it. It turned out ok, but I'm not completely happy with it and because of some slight flaws, IMO, it won't place anyway. So, it just may be a completed model for my collection.IMG_3212.jpgIMG_3216.jpg

Edited by The70judgeman