Model Cars Magazine Forum

I like the green also. What I don't like is the hood doesn't fit for ######. It's all monkeyed up around the cowl and doesn't close completely. I'm mad enough at it to pitch the hood and and cab and use the frame for my Reo Raider. I'll mess with it a bit later and hopefully it's something simple and will fit correctly afterwards.

I like the green also. What I don't like is the hood doesn't fit for ######. It's all monkeyed up around the cowl and doesn't close completely. I'm mad enough at it to pitch the hood and and cab and use the frame for my Reo Raider. I'll mess with it a bit later and hopefully it's something simple and will fit correctly afterwards.

use google image,youll see how they work

Finally got the hood to fit correctly or as close to correct as it's going to be. I changed the exhaust, the kit pieces looked cheesy. Broke a mirror bracket trying to get it to line up. Get the mirrors on and add lights and I'm calling this done.006-4.jpg

Edited by Dodge BigHorn