Model Cars Magazine Forum

taking a poll

It is really about what you like most. I say don't build what others say... Build what you want!

Even in 1:1, they run either blower or turbo based on how much money they want to spend. Blowers are more expensive and maintenance is much higher based on what I am reading on Yellowbullet. Turbo's sound like they are much more cost effective for the amount of Horsepower they put out, and cause less damage to your internals over time I guess.

Edited by eviltwincustoms

That would be correct, but I think Henry's original question was Blown or Turbo? Because you can run NOS on Turbo as well in PX.

No his original question was scoop (nitrous) Blower, but turbo is another route he can take. any of the three would be a great build. My next ProMod will be turbo so I will have one of each, and yes I will build a custom motor for that one too LOL!! Edited by Romell R

Henry PX class has bad arse cars without a doubt, can't wait to see the 70.5 when it's complete. I am just getting ready to start a Extreme Outlaw Pro Mod 63 Vette, I'll be watching to see which direction to go.

-Mike

Edited by MRJ

I'm more partial to a blower car but they look good either way.

img_7998_20111209_1121855011-vi.jpg

22473234299705CamaroProMod-vi.jpg

Without seeing the body/mock up or color scheme of what you are building, it's hard to give you an unbiased opinion. But if you look at these pics, I think either would look good in red, but only the blower looks bad ass in gold!

• 2 weeks later...