Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 FORD RATROD

bryan_m

since i am fairly new to this forum i thought i would post a few pics of my finished stuff.......

heres my 32 ford sedan rat

32005.jpg

32003.jpg

i dont wanna overload the forum with a ton of pics, so heres the link to all of them....

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww32/1613AUTOWORKS/32%20Ford%20Sedan%20Ratrod/

thanks for lookin!

cheers,

bryan

Edited by bryan_m

• 1 month later...

welldone...nicely weathered...like the weld seam...wonder if dr cranky saw the license plate ...very "KQQL"... B)

oh yea, he saw the plate! i only use two different plates on my builds...... "PA 1613" and Florida "cranky". i used to use "pm auto" plates, but it sounded too much like a fly by night company to me.

PM is my dads initials, and since he has passed away i have been usin the "pm" on the plates, but a while back i changed it to "1613" P being the 16th letter of the alphabet, and "m" being the 13th....... my ficticious speedshop is called "1613 Autoworks" as a tribute to my Dad, he is the one who really got me building again......

cheers

Bryan

bryan thats a grt8 tribute to ur dad...thanks for sharing... B)

thank you! yea i had to give him a little tribute, i remember as a little kid watchin him build models, and eventually he finally brought one home for me to build, i think i might have been 7 years old. when he got sick, i tried to get him back into it with me, i set a table up for us to work together, but he was just to sick to do it. :( so he just watched me build for a while....

Well worth it to go to your photobucket. Gorgeous stance and textures and all those details scale beautifully. I especially like the intake and exhaust work. Big thumbzupz!! super.gifsuper.gifok.gif

thanks!!

cheers

bryan