Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

If Elvis ran a Funny Car

Modelmartin

I just shot the paint on this today. Tamiya white and red to make pink with PPG clear and Ultra-Violet pearl powder mixed in. I will shoot the top in pearl white and Alclad on all the chrome. Decals are coming soon. Of course it will be a kit available in a few weeks depending on my decal guy fixing his Alps! :D:unsure:

This one needs a Dodge Avenger Funny car kit because it uses the windshield from it. Decals will include windshield "extensions" so it will look like a wraparound windshield, headlights, grille, and a back window decal. It will have markings for it's name " Cad-attack!" and Golden Cadillac V emblems. :P:angry:

I just shot the paint on this today. Tamiya white and red to make pink with PPG clear and Ultra-Violet pearl powder mixed in. I will shoot the top in pearl white and Alclad on all the chrome. Decals are coming soon. Of course it will be a kit available in a few weeks depending on my decal guy fixing his Alps! :D:P

I like it.....Has some serious potential there....HHHMMMM.......

Those are just bare resin tires. I use that chassis to show people what they get with my conversion kit. The Revell slicks are too small and front tires are too tall so I include the resin tires in every kit I sell. It really enhances the look. They are the same size as the So Real tires that were out several years ago. I also include the new style injector in each kit along with a prop bar to hold the body up. I can't believe that Revell never saw fit to include that little item in the modern era kits.

I shot the pearl white for the convertible top today and it looks too cool. I will be shooting Alclad on the Bumpers and windshield frame by the weekend. Will post more pics then. :D:P

• 2 weeks later...
I just shot the paint on this today. Tamiya white and red to make pink with PPG clear and Ultra-Violet pearl powder mixed in. I will shoot the top in pearl white and Alclad on all the chrome. Decals are coming soon. Of course it will be a kit available in a few weeks depending on my decal guy fixing his Alps! :DB)

Gotta have one!!!! Needs whide whites though!!! LOL PAUL