Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hemi Dart Roadster.

scampy72

ok guys this is my hemi dart that is almost box stock. the only mods are the very obvious roadster body, the wiring, and the dragster slicks in the rear tucked up and under the car. I didnt want to cut open the wheel wells so i made it so i didnt have to lol. enjoy, comments, concerns and questions welcome.

20120626_132401.jpg

20120626_132424.jpg

20120626_132436.jpg

20120626_132342.jpg

20120626_132333.jpg

Edited by scampy72

thanks for the comments. i made the rear seat cover from sheet and tube styrene.

the fat tires out back were part of the kit. and the lights were on lol. they just suck in the room that i took the pics in. it took quite a bit of work to get everything to fit together.

thanks. i really like using the metal specks paints. they go on nice and smooth, dont run easily, and its only like $8 for a can (big ones too!) one can will last for between3-5 models depending on how many coats and how big the model is. is an automotive paint too and comes in six or seven different colors i think. so far ive used the orange and this blue.