Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone built a RMR 73 to 79 or a 75 Chevy/GMC Crew Cab

I'm planning my next project and would like to get more info and hopefully some photos of RMR's Chevy Crew Cabs. They offer 2 a 73-79 and a 75.

Has anyone purchased one of these kits? If so please post or PM some photos and yout opinions of the kit, etc.

I can't speak for that particular casting, but RMR resin kits are in general decent quality. They are not as finely detailed as some out there, but they are a good value. Ron is very easy to deal with and drama free, if he can't ship it right away he won't take your money until he can. I've been buying from him nearly 10 years now and have never had a complaint.

I have been coresponding with Ron at RMR and he has sent me the info that I was looking for along with a photo. Looks like the kit comes with quite a few items and not just the cab. He also has 2 choices of bed configuration. I believe that the bed is the same and appear to be long beds. For a few more $$$ you can get dually fenders. I'm getting ready to order this kit with one of each bed. Will post photos when I do for anyone else interested. I'd stil like to see some photos of finished products if anyone has purchased this kit.

post-9802-0-34710200-1343862349_thumb.jp