Model Cars Magazine Forum

Decal ID? (Part Two!)

I have this decal sheet laying around, and I'd like to know that where is it from, since I'd like to have more of these decal sheets.

So, This kind of decal sheet with Rebel Flags and those blue stripes with stars. You can see that few decals have been cut off and I used them in my Corvette build about an year ago.

PA060133_zpsdab25001.jpg

PA060135_zpsfc47cd79.jpg

PA060136_zpsf4b9fac9.jpg

PA060138_zps79b34001.jpg

Any Help Would Be Appreciated!

Edited by W-409

I know this one! It's from the Revell Big Red Chevy California Pickup. Revell_Big_Red.jpg

It's more or less the same kit as the Billy Carter Redneck Power Truck, only molded in red instead of white. It also share almost all of its parts with the other Revell Chevrolet trucks fro that era, inclusing the Ice Patrol, Midnite Cowboy/Sneeky Pete, and the Hot Rod Custom Chevy Truck. Not the greatest kit, but it did have some neat parts in it.

Great Thanks, Bill! Whole kit looks pretty good to me, even if it wouldn't be too great quality. Needs to start looking for decal sheet, or maybe whole kit, if I can find cheap one.

But, here is Part Two. Other decal sheet, where are lots of decals missing, but I can see that there are great sponsor decals for Drag Racers, especially the Don Hampton Blowers decal.

PA060184_zps228cd4c8.jpg

PA060186_zpsa6216dd7.jpg

PA060187_zps4ac5de5d.jpg

Maybe this should be in the Drag section, but I would not like to make another thread of same subject.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow, thanks Simon!

There can never be enough sponsor decals. :D I have made my own decal sheets, too and they work fine but are hard to make. I have to get one or two of those sets soon, thanks for the tip! B)