Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wisconsin builders?

hgbben

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are right...... B)

Last night I decided also, that I NEED to get back to some of the projects that I have waiting in the wings (started but never finished.) I.E. : 340 Competizione, 1/16 Lambo 25th anniversary Countach, and Volvo P1800s to name a few. (Gonna TRY to get them back on track.)

@Terry- I believe they are referring to the AMG(Auto Modelers Group) of Wisconsin meeting. The meetings are the 1st Friday every month at the Waterstone Bank, 6560 S. 27th St., in Oak Creek...6:30-9:30 PM. One of these years I'll make it to a meeting myself, but working 2nd shift makes that impossible for me right now.

Was great to see it, good to see you there to Terry. I was sitting behind ya, sorry didn't get a chance to say hi!!!

Same here Terry! I was right next to Kerry........with the primered Volvo custom.....(and the Carrera GT kit ;)B) )

Edited by Kennyboy

I thought that that was you with your daughter. Some of the models that I seen were beyond words. The Dodge squad with the lights that worked was assum. Been out the the hobbie for about 30 yrs, What I did then and got trophy for would do justise from what I seen tonite!

I'm working on and off on a AMT 1968 Road Runner, I'm not building it with the Hemi, I just ordered a Gibson 383 Magnum engine which is the way most were sold back in the day. Nice meeting you and the group tonight.