Model Cars Magazine Forum

1963 Galaxie

Blackout Racing

Got started on this 1960's style build last night, my goal is to build it like it was build by some kid in 64-65, you know the type, right? Well i've got this far and was wondering if I should stick to my gun and paint the trim on or go with BMF, even though it wasn't available back then, what do ya'll think? Thanks

gallery_10459_906_77767.jpg

Edited by Blackout Racing

..........my goal is to build it like it was build by some kid in 64-65, you know the type, right?

Maybe it's just me... but I'm missing the point of this. Usually "kids" back in the sixties messed up the models, so they looked pretty sad by today's standards. Is it your intention to purposely create a "glue bomb"? Or are you referring to a full size car built by teenagers of the era?

Could you expalin what you mean?

Tony

Maybe it's just me... but I'm missing the point of this. Usually "kids" back in the sixties messed up the models, so they looked pretty sad by today's standards. Is it your intention to purposely create a "glue bomb"? Or are you referring to a full size car built by teenagers of the era?

Could you expalin what you mean?

Tony

Not all kids :) Its my intent to create a nice model built like I did in the early sixtys. Not quite a "glue bomb" but in that style, hope this helps some..