Model Cars Magazine Forum

I haven't been into doing any modeling lately...

Thanks John. So far so good. We were assured by one of the "head honchos" this morning that all our concerns are taken care of. They will come in the Spring to relevel the driveway once it all settles, and add more gravel if necessary. We told them about the "possibility" that they may have lost out on further work for us. He was, of course, very apologetic. Give my regards to Amy.

Thanks guys... Harry, when you're retired & only getting Social Security, not having a monthly mortgage payment is wonderful. Granted it's only $17K, but when you suddenly have to squeeze an extra monthly payment into an already tight budget it makes things a little tougher to deal with.

Hey Rich! What an idea for a diorama though!@ :rolleyes:

Art

Thanks Art...!!! That means I'll have to buy backhoe and a dump truck models plus materials to do at least part of the house and garage.... Then there's all that gravel material, and Plastruct tubing for the PVC piping,and figures (at least the fat backhoe guy, and me standing there gawking at the mess...!!! Even though it's a great idea, I'll keep it "on the back burner" for now. B) Hope all is well with you.