Model Cars Magazine Forum

Project Bullitt: The Beginning

USFDon2012

Just got this today as part of my Christmas haul. I have all of the tools that I'll need to build this correctly.

Just need to buy a few jars of paint and figure out what to do with the grille assembly and I'll be on my way to completing this project as my triumphant return to the world of scale modeling

post-11046-0-58604200-1356470010_thumb.j

I think the Bullitt kit is out of production. At least when I went to my LHS he can no longer get it. Essentially the Bullitt lit is the same as this one except for the grill and the rims. Maybe some other bits but I'm not sure. I just built this kit earlier this year and am now looking for the Bullitt one.

just went and looked at mine and your in luck. chrome part 47 abcd ARE the bullitt wheels so this kit is complete to build that car too. thats likely why its not in production. build away my friend.

I'm going to have to go look in my parts box and see. I thought the kit came with the stock wheels and the Craigers for the Super Cobra jet. If that's true I'm going to have to go out and get this kit AGAIN sooner then I thought.

yup, upon closer inspection it has all the parts from the bullitt car too. I never built mine because it will take alot of work to rid that kit of all its die cast traits and correct it to where I would like to see it. not sure what I will do with it yet.

Edited by freakshow12