Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lotus 79

acmiaz

I wanted to build something different a while back ago...so i built the LOTUS TYPE 79 "1978" Tamiya Kit No.20060 1/20 scale...and Boy that was a tricky Build..lot of challenge ;) ...Very happy with the way it turned out....But i have yet to put the decals on so after seeing yours.....Which by the way is out Standing !!! and Completed I am going to finish it up with the decals...

That's what's nice about this place come on here poke around and see some of the best of builds.....and gives the Kick start to keep going..

Very Nice Job....Like the details...

Cheers...Don

Great work as always Mark. What all did you add to the basic kit? Or, are Tameo kits that detailed?

Chris

Thanks! The WCT versions are very detailed all of them come with removable body panels which exposes very detailed engine, transaxle and suspension. I only had to add ignition wires, braided hose, battery cable and a couple of cockpit knobs.

Great job. I built a fair number of F! in 1/43 scale. I used a dremel bit for rivets. it was their tiniest engraver with a ball tip. it produced a smaller depression.

joe.

Thanks Joe, I will try that thanks for passing on the tip.