Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Nova WIP

Privateer

It appears you and I have a few common kits! I have this Nova and the Vickie in your other post on my workbench right now. anyway....

The Nova looks great! The wheels look cool on there. Engine bay is nice and tidy. If this is your first pro-touring build, you did pretty darn good!

The only thing I see off at all is the rear's a little high. Still smokin' though!

What do you normally build?

Edited by dub

• 2 weeks later...

Charles, where did you pick up that awesome intake? I just started on one of these, and I'm in love with that engine. The paint on this baby looks awesome, and I may be in the minority (Nothing new there) but I like the rake on it. Of course, I grew up in the 70's when every cool car looked like this! Great work!

Charles, where did you pick up that awesome intake? I just started on one of these, and I'm in love with that engine. The paint on this baby looks awesome, and I may be in the minority (Nothing new there) but I like the rake on it. Of course, I grew up in the 70's when every cool car looked like this! Great work!

The intake is from the Revell Lemans Vette kit. I used some aluminum tubing and velocity stacks for the air intakes. I am not sure this build will get finished, some how I miscaculated and now there is no clearance for the hood. &%** thing fit when I mocked it up!!