Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cheap Funny Car Bodies

Some of those bodies are from the big resin makers and they are just being cleared out by some folks. My friends Skips family has been posting his stuff lately at pretty low prices and it is quality resin. Some is from Competition Resins, SMB, Speed City and others as well as vintage resin from makers who are now out of business.

As long as the body looks nice, go for it!

If your by changce referring to the ones being sold by rdsxfan they are produced by AFX N Scale

he starts a lot of them at $8.99 but it's rare they sell for under $20 , which is stil pretty decent . I have 2 of them and so far no complaints

I've got the 67-69 and a 70-71 Firebird bodies

I offer them on ebay right now on auction only but mt website will be done this week if you do not like to bid on them message me and I will send you a link to my website when finished. Bill AF/X does not produce my resin pieces but I have bough alot of molds off them when they went under and we also make new bodies all the time so keep checking my ebay store at rdsxfan2.