Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mad Max Aoshima "1st Movie" conversion kit

Sounds good if anyone is looking for any of these conversion sets or any other high quality resin bodies or hoods check out kustomresin.com. We will be adding tons of other bodies and hoods as we expand so keep checking back.

The website is kustomresin.com and it is open and ready for orders. I will be adding alot more items this next couple weeks so keep checking back.

Got a direct link? kustomresin.com not showing on google

Thanks Casey. Yes you can go to shop on the bottom of the page or on the top under shop. It is a working process and I will have it all separated into different pages but I had alot of request for items so I just wanted to get the site up and running with some products on it and I can adjust them as I go

Allen I will have another one when you are ready just email me.

Phil I am not sure why it is not showing on google maybe because I just got it up and running a couple days ago.

Thanks,

Mark

kustomresin.com

Does the chassis from the revell Torino line up with the Falcon? or are you splicing the two chassis' together?

Can you show pics?

well i am using the front half of the torino and rear half of the Falcon along with the torino engine compartment. if i ever get back to working on it i will post a W.I.P on it

sorry to not reply sooner i totally missed your post .

Michael

• 3 years later...

Glad to help out on the photo; it's a subject dear to me because a buddy here in NY has 2 1:1 XB Falcons, including a full-blown MM replica....the first in the world to have a functional blower, and also the new Scott EFI setup:

This guy is hilarious..

I have done 3 conversions to the first movie configuration from scracht for several collectors friends, as stated before is not a over complicated project, just that it will take some time, I do my scrachtbuilt parts in styrene for personal preference.

The funny thing is that I have wanted to do this car and display it for my own collection, every time I search for the basic kit the price is so high that I give up, so I perfectly understand that this project can turn expensive in a quick way if one have to go into a bidding war over a conversion kit....on top of the price of the kit itself!!!

The next time some one ask me to do the conversion, all I will ask  in return for the work is...a kit of the Interceptor for myself!!!!!

Yup, I managed to get my two and that was it. I saw them still floating around fleaBay for a few more months then nothing after that

ya i talkd to the guy   that  sold them on ebay and the mold was gone  wore out  so I scratch built mine what do u think

1465878657637.jpg

1465878620014.jpg

-001.thumb.jpg.5640c62f34dde92b02c5dfe5e

If anyone is interested I have had all the dash gauges (the kit is missing the fuel/temp alt/...gauges & clock) and the photo of Jess & Sprog for the steering wheel hub custom made. You will need to modify the dash to more accurately represent the real dash.  PM me your email & I'll send you the PDF, print it out on A4 and it prints to scale

Edited by Yahshu

-001.thumb.jpg.5640c62f34dde92b02c5dfe5e

If anyone is interested I have had all the dash gauges (the kit is missing the fuel/temp alt/...gauges & clock) and the photo of Jess & Sprog for the steering wheel hub custom made. You will need to modify the dash to more accurately represent the real dash.  PM me your email & I'll send you the PDF, print it out on A4 and it prints to scale

yes i am interested n parts