Model Cars Magazine Forum

Emodelcars ?

I saw somewhere that they needs to get a new server. I'm not douting that he could have it up soon but I'm not holding my breath. I don't trying to be mean or rude but they are not cheap. ;) It has been down as long as I have been here.

Edited by Robert81

Doesn't bother me at all

But, if someone has three grand they can spare for new software, I would gladly accept the offer

I have done the site for a few years now, and have never charged a penny

The software, hosting, maintenence, everything, I have done myself

I know nothing about PHP, MySQL, or ASP, ESP, or have an IQ, but I do my best

The best would be to get the three grand software, and have a kick ass site (shoot, can I say that here? I might get banned.....)

But, that's not in the cards right now

I have to rewrite the tables for the database, and takes a full day at least.

Maybe now with it getting so cold out (it got down to 70 degrees last night!), I may have to forlo (sp?) the beach for a while......

Just pulling some chains here, guys

I will work on the site this weekend

I did get the upgrades for it, but it ruined the old database structure and I have to do it from scratch

Doesn't bother me at all

But, if someone has three grand they can spare for new software, I would gladly accept the offer

I have done the site for a few years now, and have never charged a penny

The software, hosting, maintenence, everything, I have done myself

I know nothing about PHP, MySQL, or ASP, ESP, or have an IQ, but I do my best

The best would be to get the three grand software, and have a kick ass site (shoot, can I say that here? I might get banned.....)

But, that's not in the cards right now

I have to rewrite the tables for the database, and takes a full day at least.

Maybe now with it getting so cold out (it got down to 70 degrees last night!), I may have to forlo (sp?) the beach for a while......

Just pulling some chains here, guys

I will work on the site this weekend

I did get the upgrades for it, but it ruined the old database structure and I have to do it from scratch

You consider 70 cold? I'd hate to see how you'd deal with the temps. I get in the winter. BTW, it's currently about 27F or -3C here.

You consider 70 cold? I'd hate to see how you'd deal with the temps. I get in the winter. BTW, it's currently about 27F or -3C here.

I'll second that. I had to scrape the frost off my 1:1 car windows yesterday.

Gregg don't worry, despite my other statement, we have faith you will get it going. Somethings take time.

Edited by Robert81

Steve, if you are up, try register and post something, as a test

I will purchase it and see how it goes

No, I ain't buying that 74 Chevy for three grand, but just do a dummy post, for a penny or something, and I will pay through PayPal

See if this all works

I should just bite the bullet and get that three grand software, but that's not in the cards yet

Maybe after my next trip to Vegas........

Steve, if you are up, try register and post something, as a test

I will purchase it and see how it goes

No, I ain't buying that 74 Chevy for three grand, but just do a dummy post, for a penny or something, and I will pay through PayPal

See if this all works

I should just bite the bullet and get that three grand software, but that's not in the cards yet

Maybe after my next trip to Vegas........

Gregg ...

I have registered and posted a *TEST* auction under Pickups/SUVs ... all seemed to go well until I tried to "click" on payment under PAYPAL ... it wouldn't register the wish to have auction payment transacted via PAYPAL ... ??? ... small glitch ... or did I do something wrong? In order to get the auction listed I needed to select payment thru MASTERCARD (offline) ... I don't have a MASTERCARD retailer account ... so of course payment can't be processed ... So, there we are ...