Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 Shelby GT350

NALEX129

Hello!

Nice Stang ;)

However, to be honest, those wheels look somewhat too large under it... You might want to widen the fenders a bit and tuck them in a little :P

As for the RB26, Hobby Design offers this:

http://www.hlj.com/product/hydhd03-0214/Aut

Thank you for the link! And like I said on the first reply, the are a little to wide but should look ok now

Wheels are a little big but looks good. Are you going to leave them bronze or paint them another color? Have you thought about trimming the mounting area back so they go under the fenders? I really want to compliment you on your work! This and your other models look great!

Wheels are a little big but looks good. Are you going to leave them bronze or paint them another color? Have you thought about trimming the mounting area back so they go under the fenders? I really want to compliment you on your work! This and your other models look great!

Thanks so much! I thought about modifying the wheels but there is no more room inside the fenders... And I kinda like it like that, in person they don't look too brute. And yes I'm gonna lave them bronze.

BMF is tricky to get the hang of. I am sure I look silly while doing it. One eye closed, head cocked, tongue poking out the corner of my mouth all while holding my breath. Looks good for the first attempt and great on the second attempt.

Hahaha you just described me! Thanks!

Very nice. Did you use bmf on engine room detal as well?

Thanks, no, only on the window trims