Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toyota Lite Ace Noah

parki

This is my latest project.

Box-vi.jpg

I am going to build it the same as it is on the box, as I really think metallic red suits it. I will be adding a bit of extra detail, like flocking, and using tinting film (designed for use on real cars) on some of the windows. Don't hold your breath on this one as progress is probably going to be quite slow. as I will have to do all my paint spraying outside, or in my little shed, and its dark by the time I get home from work at this time of year. So going to be limited to weekends for paint work. weather permitting. Hears my progress so far.

I'm just adding the body kit at the moment. See pictures below. Before left, after right.

bkb4-vi.jpgbkaftr-vi.jpg

sideb-vi.jpgsideaftr-vi.jpg

Edited by parki

I got it from Hobbylink japan. Its an Aoshima kit, just a basic MPV with a body kit and lowered sports suspension etc. It is still a current kit. Aoshima do loads of them. Toyota's, Nissan's etc and so do fujimi. I built the Tamiya Honda SM-X a few years ago, (see picture below) and liked it a lot so just thought I'd have a go at something similar again.

front-vi.jpg

Edited by parki

I managed to get some paint on the body this morning, So there is some progress even if it is a bit slow. When the paints hardened I'm going to rub it out, then do the detail painting. :)

S4010004-vi.jpgS4010005-vi.jpg

I'm just using the kit wheels, well up to now anyway.

Wheels-vi.jpg