Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "Puma" modern custom DRIFT roadster (*GALAXY GRAY WITH KANDY APPLE RED body pics 12-6)

Kennyboy

Ken, that's one sweet model. l like how it sits but its your call. Great body work...

Thanks Carl, as you can tell I am kind of torn......I think it will just be considered as a removable hardtop.

Oh sweet lord what a talent 1:1 carworld has lost in kennyboy. Thats awesome lines in that build man.

Thanks Patrik! When I looked at the parts before the build, I thought hmmm "This would make sense......"

Wow.... love the way the skyline rear panel fits with the overall look! Nice work!

Thanks Clint!

I had to section out about 3-4 mm of the height of it but in the end I think it is a good fit too, I am also running the GTR rear exhaust section on this as well. ;):D

Edited by Kennyboy

Is it painted yet!!!!?????? :P

Nope not yet......probably tomorrow. Needs one more coat of primer tonight.

Been working on the other details: The interior (two tone), the chassis (almost done), the exhaust (a BIG headache!), the front mount intercooler (quite large)

What????!!!!! Tomorrow????? Man, that's it..... yer slackin'!!!!!! :lol::D:P

Hee Hee, wait till you see the interior.....not slackin'

OMG Ken I love watching your builds! I wish I had a fraction of your talent. This thing looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in paint.

Thanks again Jon. Think I'm gonna do a Kandy Tangerine on this instead of the raspberry......probably.

Here are some update pics of the interior/chassis.........wanted to try out stitching on this model so the gray leather got stitching (these pics are close up so you can imagine what it looks like at 1/24 scale.) No gauges, think electro-luminescent!

The exhaust was a major pain to get lined up.....the center pipe is solder. The skid plates are from the GTR and cut to fit around the front suspension (the Revell logo will be covered when I put this together so it is a non-issue.)

P1020477_zpsc2dd3a6e.jpg

P1020472_zps4f58a596.jpg

P1020479_zpsbf9c4180.jpg

P1020481_zps8701c41a.jpg

P1020473_zpsa178d74a.jpg