Model Cars Magazine Forum

red Alert, 70 Chevelle ss

booboo60

Going to do the classic 70 Chevelle Ss, love this car, this was my first build back in like 73 that I won a model car contest at Sullivan's toyland, lol but back then I messed up the decals. But I did use seeing thread from my mommas sewing box, and carpet from a black T-shirt, lol. I was the only car that wired the engine. "ahead of my time" I was 12 or so, keep us posted, take care gang

post-4363-0-57013700-1393523375_thumb.jp

Pardon my stupidity but, is this a new kit? This is the first time I have seen it and the ONLY time I have ever seen the grille done properly with paint through the middle surrounded in chrome. I know that if it's new, it's probably a re-release but, I don't know if the recent Jack Reacher is a remake. Also, I cannot find it on the Round 2 site.

Edited by Skydime

Well, if it says Round 2, it must be a recent release. I'll certainly be watching your build up.

It's funny though cause this could have been re-released with a different set of wheels when they did all the Fast and Furious cars. :huh:

Edited by Skydime

1. joe, what is RA? I have the Branch Auto company on the side, AMT Etc..White letters for Red Alert, Ill take a pic and show u, the car has the 454 LS6 wITH THE T handle shifter, or some call it a H shifter,,,hope this helps