Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Akron... Old:S'Cool

Hello Everyone !

I'd like to re-introduce myself to the MCM forum...I have been a member here for a couple years ...and another forum before this one....some of you may know me, I have been active in buying and selling model kits and I try to still attend local shows.. even though empty handed, and swap meets. And try to stay up on what's happening in the hobby...

But I haven't been doing much building for quite a few years now. I have only finished 3 in the last six years or so .... one for me ( an AMT '69 Hurst Olds ) for a club project ... and a couple for a friend,,, I have started a few projects but haven't finished any of them...A '70 Superbee Pro Street, '56 Ford gasser, and a '32 Surf Woody using the Revell Dan Fink's body... to name a few. I have just recently been looking here most every day...and I'm really getting the itch to build and be involved in posting my builds on this forum.. Not saying that is going to happen soon.. but being involved in this forum more, will help me to want to get some kits built and on this forum to share with everyone here again...

And I hope to meet new members and friends here on MCM's forum....

My Best Regards to Everyone,

Dave

post-10548-0-72335200-1394981163_thumb.j

Thanks everyone...!

Hello Carl ! Good to hear from you !

Jeff I know quite a few members of your club .....and I have probably been at shows with you but don't think we've talked. and been wanting to come to a meeting , but just haven't made it up there...or built anything new. But I will soon ... I hope. and thanks for the link !

and Mike nice to see some more neighbors on here also !

Edited by Old:S'Cool

Thanks Paul, Stow is close , I'm in Firestone Park area...Thanks for looking and for the nice comment !

Thanks Jim, Yeah "The Animal" but he spells his with 2 t's Batista...I lived in Ft. Myers Fla. for 14 years, been back in Ohio since '98

and Mike cool to see more neighbors here...!

again thanks everyone !

Edited by Old:S'Cool

Welcome! Your Buick really looks awesome, I had a neighbor that had one like that, I'm sure he'd love that one too. I know what you mean, not sure how long it will be before i can post any of my work either. I was thinking about restoring a couple of old builds, and re photographing them. We'll see. Anyway thanks! and Welcome! Look forward to seeing some more of your work.