Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Does anyone cast this '72 GTO spoiler?

Bob, it was an option very early and then it taken off the option list. I have read that only two were made. I have it in one of my Musclecar Review mags. If it is not being cast by anyone, I would let mine be used for a mold. If anyone wants to let me know. Mike Short 248-635-6960. I just dont want to step on any bodys (resin) toes.

Make sure you check out his decals. I bought a set of his Mopar set for New and Vintage Challenger. $18.00 but a steal at that price when you see what comes in the set.Interior gauges and all of the woodgrain trim. So many exterior and under hood decals. Engine call out , air cleaner decals. You wont believe what you get in that set. I am trying to learn to post pics, if i ever learn I will post them.

I scored the last '72 spoiler. Thanks for the heads up about it being available! I was going to do a '72 in gold, but the MCW paint did not really seem all that metallic and it looked kind of blah. I'm now going with orange, honeycombs, and a white interior. Have to reconfigure the exhaust to exit the rear sides, but otherwise it should be a fairly low effort build.

Steve

I e-mailed Mike and he does have three left. Well, two now because I ordered one. Thanks for the heads up.

Received this part today. Talk about fast service. Also got a stinger hood for the new Camaro. Both pieces look great. Thanks Mike.