Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Mistress

FASTBACK340

This turned out very nice. Your 1:1 car looks very good, just my style as I like body color Steelies with Dog Dishes a lot and those Drag Radials on the back finish it off very nicely. Your model is really nicely done, too. Great paint and great detailing all over, it's nice to see people paying that much attention on the chassis, too as I know some people don't. Overall this is an excellent replica, good job!

Hey John,

Thanks for the link to this

First off, The build of your Cuda is one of the best I have seen, it just looks right. A couple of questions, what did you do to correct the headlights, I have a couple of Perry's Resin grills, second, what headers did you use?

Alan

FOTKI account is easy: FASTBACK340. :-)

Hey John,

Thanks for the link to this

First off, The build of your Cuda is one of the best I have seen, it just looks right. A couple of questions, what did you do to correct the headlights, I have a couple of Perry's Resin grills, second, what headers did you use?

Alan

I had initially started a curbside version of my car where I explained the modifications step-by-step. Here's the thread:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82697&hl=%2Bquick+%2Bbuild

Unfortunately, it became "problematic" leading to events that should have been thought out more carefully, enabling the laborious full-detail version seen here. :rolleyes:

Edited by FASTBACK340

im sorry but I have a general question how do you get some one else's post in yours...the little I don't even know how to explain it so here is a picture lol im not very good at this computer stuff.

Click the QUOTE icon in the lower right corner of the posted reply.

It's down here l

l

l

V

Edited by FASTBACK340