Model Cars Magazine Forum

APOCAL THUNDER TRUCK 1/24

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But where is the illudium Q36 space modulator? Oh, that earth creature has it.

Absolutely fantastic! Lugnut is over here drooling.....

Why do I have this suspicion you have a "full size" rat rod of some sort? If not, I am sure one is rolling around in your dream bucket.

Staying within the lines of normalcy? ..... why bother? Far too confining, predictable, and few chances to try, discover, and learn something new.

Your workmanship and attention to detail is most impressive. But is a 1980's vintage Snap On Tool calendar on the wall, chrome silhouette girlie mudflap weights or appropriate "nose art" out of the question? Boys will be boys.....remembering what seemed a better time/better place.

Edited by olsbooks

WOOPS. I stand corrected on the girlie pic. I found it!

Seriously...you could probably make a few dollars creating "slums" for scale model railroaders and war diaromas. Rivet counters and people with their underwear in a bunch seldom can pull that kind of stuff off really well, try though they may.

No disrespect to the rivet counters....their works are certainly no less impressive.

It tells a story and has no prototype. The more I look, the more I find. Captivating. That is an artists touch.

"Listening to the voices in my scrap box" might be a good caption.

Guess I've made my opinion far too well known. And it is just that...an opinion.

Peace

Edited by olsbooks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...