Model Cars Magazine Forum

Yes -- thanks !

I'm new to the whole "drybrushing" thing. Can you explain more about how you applied the Humbrol 70 and 85 after painting them with Humbrol 56?

Thanks !

For my drybrushing I take a n°6 or 8 wide brush. First I apply the n°70, I dip barely the brush in the paint and wipe off the excess on a paper towel. The brush must be almost..dry... Then I apply it here and there over the part. I do the same with the n°85 (but much lightly than the 70 color) Well it's not that easy to explain with words, moreover when it's not your native language :unsure: I hope my "explanations" '^^ will help you a little.

Edited by le_marbrier

• 2 weeks later...

how was it to build this kit where the instructions easy to follow

No main problem in the building process, the plan is clear, excepted that I have to remove some parts I added to the engine, to place correctly Revell parts, to let the cab go correctly on the frame. Second one was with the opening-door system which was not well fitted. I have to make some surgery cut to let the doors go in their frames. And of course the opening system broke at the first try, too fragile ! I still can open them but very carefully.

Here I started the trailer and it's not the same thing....evenso it's a revell one. There are mistakes on the part's number (hopefully you see them quickly) the plan is not clear on the way to place the parts and there are even moulding mistakes on the parts themselves ! Unbelievable !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...