Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just want to say Hello and I'm back.....again..

Hi Everyone,

Was offline for a bit, just going through some tough times after a split from my wife in Oct. and a heart attack in Feb. Left me behind. But things are getting better for me and hopefully soon I can get motivated to spend some time building...again..! ( only finished 3 in the last 9 years )

A good sign I'm on my way back.....I went to a LHS for first time in many months and was able to purchase the Malco gasser Mustang I have been waiting for it's release, then was unable to buy it then.

....and was great to chat with store owner again..! and I picked up the newest issue of Model Cars Magazine...

Thanks for looking ... looking foreword to seeing everyone here on the forum..!!

from the Rubber City and home of LeBron James... Akron, Ohio USA...

Dave

Hello Paul,

Yes we're close. Actually my LHS is Whistle Stop in the Falls....and just stumbled upon the one in Kenmore yesterday..! but another one I like alot, but not so local..is Stewarts in Willoughby...that is where I went.

And also thanks Rick for the welcome...!

Hello Paul,

Yes we're close. Actually my LHS is Whistle Stop in the Falls....and just stumbled upon the one in Kenmore yesterday..! but another one I like alot, but not so local..is Stewarts in Willoughby...that is where I went.

And also thanks Rick for the welcome...!

Hey the Whistle Stop!

There's a really good one in Massilon, called Wings, Wheels, and Waves. Has a lot of cars, not much for the aftermark stuff, some paint, guy is fair on prices... Did you ever go to Falls Hobby in C.H? They shut down a little while ago..

And welcome back!

Edited by DynoMight

Hi Glenn, and thanks..!

Yes I do go to Wings Wheels and Waves every so often, have found some good kits in that shop...!

Never made it to Falls Hobby....never could find it from my GPS..lol

They were around the resturant on top of the tube.. and then they move to Stow. Right around Red Lobster. I forget the address been a while...

Falls Hobbies should just go mobile, they move every couple of years anyway!

The two owners shut it down because they've been in the business for a long time and they wanted to retire... I wish they did go mobile. They had a lot of stock. They shut down on a Monday, Sat and Sun they had a 50% off everything in the store. They practically gave me 3 kits... They were nice dudes too, shame