Model Cars Magazine Forum

Loading pic problems

Funny problem I'm having. I upload directly from my phone as it's handy. Today it's telling me my photos are all too big! Even ones I put up yesterday in another topic won't load today. Is something wrong? Please don't tell me to use photobucket or another hosting site. It's a pain. I just want it to work the way it did yesterday

Please don't tell me to use photobucket or another hosting site. It's a pain.

That's the way to do it. Let a photo hosting site host all the photos, then just post the link here. That way we see the photos here but they are all parked on the photo hosting site's server and not this one.

Why is Photobucket a "pain?" It couldn't be easier.

The problem is you only are allowed a very small amount of storage space here for photos; that space is used up very quickly. Posting your photos here as links, while the actual photos are sitting on a photohosting site, eliminates that problem.

Gotcha. Thanks Harry. Is it possible to eliminate older photos I have put here then? I will give the bucket another try

Yes, you can go into your Profile and (I think) you Album and edit the images you've uploaded here.