Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stupidity In Philadelphia!

Tom Geiger

Wow! On Sunday, two idiots carjack a woman in a tough section of Philly and force her into her Toyota SUV. They drive around taking turns raping the woman. Cops see them and a chase ensues. They manage to blow a tire and hit a church fruit stand manned by a woman and her three kids. All three kids are killed. Both idiots jump out and flee the scene.

I was just watching the chief of police say that there was unprecedented cooperation of the public. MANY witnesses came forward with descriptions and cell phone videos. One of the criminal idiots dropped his cell phone and a citizen turned it in to police, solving the crime. And this is in an area where nobody ever sees anything.

The stupid part is that one of the guys who did this had no criminal record and was going into the marines next week. Go figger!

The breaking news flash that just pre-empted TV read off a list of crimes they are charging these idiots for was a mile long. They are giving them no breaks at all. They're talking life without parole. What stupid idiots.

Edited by Tom Geiger

Nobody really wants to hear such shyt as that! I stopped watching the idiot box a long time ago because it's all bad news. I come here to "get away". I build to "get away". All you did with this post is make them more "famous" than they already are....... :angry:

Nobody really wants to hear such shyt as that! I stopped watching the idiot box a long time ago because it's all bad news. I come here to "get away". I build to "get away". All you did with this post is make them more "famous" than they already are....... :angry:

Maybe you should stay away from the "Off Topic Lounge?"

Just sayin'... ^_^

I guess you are not aware of the no swearing policy? Good lord dude, take a chill pill! I am glad these morons got busted and I hope the get the most severe penalty!

Actually, some of us DO want to hear about it. I want to hear that they were caught! I want to hear that they are maxing out on charges! I want to hear that they're facing life without parole! One can only hope it's a very short life without parole. I don't think the 'general population' will be very thrilled with a couple of 'kid-killers'.

Having worked many a case where everyone " was in the bathroom " when " something " happened it's quite refreshing to hear the community becaame involved.

Nothing will ever bring back the departed, but the arrests go along way towards that certain something known as justice.

G

Did hear a little bit about this on the local news. Glad people stepped up to help and they got caught. What a shame three kids from the same family gone just like that. Hope they do get life and they get traded around a bit.

Edited by Kris Morgan

As it turns out one of the 2 arrested did have a previous conviction(s), I want to believe that the fact that 3 children were killed, and their mom critically injured was the motivation. And not the $100,000 plus reward.

In any case great to see people doing the right thing.

So, you are telling me shyt is a foreign language?

Dude, it was a JOKE! You did see the winking emoticon, right? And, as far as I recall, that particular word is a British/Scottish pronunciation so, yeah, it's a "foreign" language. Sheesh! :blink:

As it turns out one of the 2 arrested did have a previous conviction(s), I want to believe that the fact that 3 children were killed, and their mom critically injured was the motivation. And not the $100,000 plus reward.

In any case great to see people doing the right thing.

On last night's news they said that several people declined to be considered for the reward. I believe part of the outrage was that the kids and their mother were working for their church at the time.

The one guy had no record, but the other guy was bad news. Sad fact is that they knew each other about a week. And it kinda reinforces back when your parents told you not to hang out with a bad kid!

My apologies.................. ;)

Tom,

At least we had community outrage followed by community involvement. I've seen the first one many times but not the second all that much.

Nothing like this goes forward unless witnesses come forth. There are some tricks of the trade that can be used in this case, but it's good to have that corroboration.

Peer pressure is something only the very strong resist.

G

I know, I was just asking if it was another language.

Man, I HATE the internet! Our greatest "communication" tool and all it does is impede communication! I apologize for taking your post wrongly. The word in question is allegedly English (kinda) but the only person I've ever heard use it is from Scotland.