Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Age 427 Cobra

Platerpants

Well I got bored with the mini trucks and built this engine from a 96 mustang 4.6 and 427 cammer parts then i was like ok what will it go in? Ok so i decided to "modernize" a cobra using revells 427(coming usps next week) I figured since its bigger than 1/25 ill call it the New Cobra being of larger size to fit modern cars these days. There will be body mods i just have to figure em out. And of course itll be blue with white stripes. Not sure on how ill do the interior an all but this was just to establish that i have another project coming soon to computer screens near you.

Edited by Platerpants

• 2 weeks later...

yep although any builds i have now will be a lot slower because a thing called college happened and im still working an average of 36-40 hours a week. But have no fear this and a scratch built Nissan Titan Pickup Will still happen. A small update but no pictures this cobras engine and chassis have been painted, i have to work on the body of it now.

• 4 months later...