Model Cars Magazine Forum

Charger SRT two door

Ben500

Hi, I've been checking some of the fantastic works on these forum for some time , so this will be the first time to post some work in progress in this amazing forum. so this one has been around for some time since the kit was released ,it's the Lindgerg one , as you can see some mods have taken place ,like from 4doors to 2doors (not very accurate ) ,I've widened the body front and back just a little and still some more work to do to get the body ready for more primer and color ,also I've been working on the interior but tell you the truth it is a pain in the ..... specifically the door inner panels, wheels will be the ones you se in the pictures (not the best quality pics ) ,well hope you enyoy this and have some comments ,thanks

WIN_20140904_221740_zps1c2f74e2.jpg

WIN_20140904_222224_zpsfa1a8b3a.jpg

thank you all for your kind comments, well here you have a small update, tried to replicate the door pattern from the new charger, do not know if i modify it again but I guess it looks ok for me :rolleyes: well here are the pics and thanks for watching ,

IMG_9623_zps111ec166.jpg

IMG_9621_zps8bd26f92.jpg

Hi !. well This charger hasn´t been an easy one, and definitely not a contest model. It was painted bright orange with some black matte type of graphics, wheels are semigloss black , there is more detail to be done as to decals and assembly, well here you have some pictures of the wip ,thanks for watching.

IMG_9638_zps47f152b8.jpg

IMG_9631_zps4ddad2ef.jpg