Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Toyota GT-One

ferrarijoe

Started another build last night. Just a quick box build. Have all the rattle can work done. Think the red turned out pretty good no sanding or clear on it. The windsheild was broke in half when I opened the box. Called Tamyia and sent in pics so should be getting a new one next week.

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02927.jpg

Was this car sponsored by Marlboro? Still don't understand stand why alcohol is ok on a car, but cigarette can't. F-ing can't stand that. I didn't do any research on this car since I am just doing a box build. Thinking of getting a second one and getting detail sets for it and leaving body off. Thanks for info.

Was this car sponsored by Marlboro? Still don't understand stand why alcohol is ok on a car, but cigarette can't. F-ing can't stand that. I didn't do any research on this car since I am just doing a box build. Thinking of getting a second one and getting detail sets for it and leaving body off. Thanks for info.

Yes but the name is not there. Marlboro still sponsors Ferrari's F1 cars. They believe people still associate the red and whit as being Marlboro. The tobacco thing is ridiculous, I agree.

below is a picture of the real car. also if you look at the F1 car you envision the Marlboro peak with their Scuderia(team) Ferrari decal

2012-Ferrari_F150_side_45.jpg

toyota3a.JPG

Edited by 935k3

Yah i know ferrari is still Marlboro and Ducati was just didn't know toyota was. They tried the bar code for a while too. Ferrari is still Scuderia Marlboro Ferrari you only get to her it in post face podium press conference when they introduce a Ferrari driver.

It's like the diamondbacks ballpark they raised cigarette tax to build it. Then when I went I wasn't allowed to smoke.