Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking For Ntc350 Pictures

I AM GETTING READY TO START BUILDING AND AMT AUTOCAR A64B AND I AM GOING TO BUILD IT WITH SOME OF THE (PARTS NOT TO BE USED) AND PUT THE NTC350 UNDER THE HOOD. I WOULD LIKE TO DETAIL THE ENGINE A GOOD BIT AND I WAS WONERING IF ANYBODY HAS SOME GOOD PICTURES OF A NTC 350 SHOWING ALL THE PLUMBING ETC.

When looking for detailing reference for any project, a good source, believe it or not, is e-bay. In this case go to e-bay motors, under the other vehicles section click on commercial vehicles. Further narrow down your search to semi or dump trucks, then do a keyword search using cummins. You'll likely find several good shots of the Cummins NTC engine. You may need to wade thru a lot of trucks to find them, but that can be interesting as well. The Cummins NTC platform has been around a long time, some are big cam or small cam but the basic component layout is generally the same throughout. After you've done your basic research if you need details of a specific area or have questions as to what certain parts are, LMK and I'll take some photos of my own (being newer than what's in the kit will be slightly different) and try to help all I can.

PS, don't expect instant answers as I'm on the road several days at a time and don't have a computer in the truck.