Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Probably Don't Want To Read This

Tinky

Hello Everyone,

I joined this forum about 39 days ago and just wanted to share how I got back into the modelling hobby.

Once upon a time, in March, I experienced several sleepless nights from constantly thinking about my dream cars. Not good since I was studying at University. To set my mind free, I decided to draw them out so I would not have to worry about forgetting what they look like (yeah, i'm weird :mellow: ). This actually worked, for a little while, until I had the bright idea of actually building a model of it. I did, and four more model cars later, here I am with no real intention of stopping. I think I live happily ever after, at least I hope I do ^_^ .

Here is the drawing I made (sketched it on looseleaf, took a picture, uploaded it and used Paint to color it):

unnamed1colour_zpsfdea2ba7.jpg

Here is what the model the looks like (not quite as exact):

Camaro09_zps02d71b84.jpg

Later went on to do a revised drawing (this is what it really looks like in my head):

CamaroConcept_zpsafc8746f.jpg

I also made these two trucks in the beginning (although never got around to coloring the Semi/pick-up truck):

unnamedcolour_zpsf756dfb9.jpgunnamed2_zps6f22c46c.jpg

Thanks for reading/looking. Hope you enjoyed the story and pictures!

Until next time...

Thanks!