Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's Your Favorite Ype Of Model?

Ford's! Although I collect and build a little of everything, I love the Ford's. From Model T's to Ford GT to Aeromax. I must have close to 100 mustang models alone. Next would be Mopars. Funny thing is, I don't think I've finished a mustang model in fifteen years. What I've been building the most of lately are Hemi 'Cuda's and Street Rods.

Jefbo

Mostly Mopars and Chevy's...but then again, I have the "modeling attention span" of an Irish Setter puppy, and dabble in rat rods, 50's cars, the occasional Ford, and most recently, a Ferrari or two (the result of running a telephone cable through the ceiling of a Ferrari dealership.) I also build 1/72 Navy and Marine Corps planes and helo's, and modern USMC armor in 1/35 ( I didn't have the honor of serving in the USMC, I just love their equipment!)

Ever tried a Revell Lincoln Futura conversion Batmobile?

They now make a resin body but thats cheating(I say that because I spent ages doing this. I will dig out my build photo's one day and post)

John

Yup, it was a commisioned build.

While I'm not sure what a "Ype" is,LOL, my favorite type of models are GM products. More specifically, the 57 Chevrolet. My GM's outnumber all the others by about 2:1, including my planes and sci-fi. Mageck

it's ype! My favorite model. :rolleyes:

Guest roadkill2525

I mainly go for muscle cars from the '60s, '70s and '80s. I also build late '80s to early '90s NASCAR kits, I've been getting kits to try and do the '92 Winston Cup season (personally the season I ever saw even though I was 5yo)

I mainly go for muscle cars from the '60s, '70s and '80s. I also build late '80s to early '90s NASCAR kits, I've been getting kits to try and do the '92 Winston Cup season (personally the season I ever saw even though I was 5yo)

same here, though I like to build early 80's NASCAR as well...