Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Altereds and Bantoms

Just wondering who makes bodies for these and what is a good chassis to start with? I got a reissued Winged Express but I want to do a Pure Hell what do I need? Help :twisted: I know I got way too much on the bench but who doesn't :P. I guess that a Fiat would be cool also. Man talk about overload I got too many ideas swirling in my head. Guess I will get back to the Ferrari or the Yamaha or the Funny car or my Skyline. Well you get the idea. Sorry for the morning rambelings

Charlie

• 2 years later...

Sorry for bumping up an old thread but I thought it better to add information then to start anew. I am trying to find a more accurate Fiat Topolino body for a project I'm planning but I'm not having much luck. Basically I would prefer a body that has a front end setup such as this:

474fe5.jpg

(Note the bonnet area coming half way to meet the front grill clip)

.... but has a factory style roof/rear window opening such as the old Double Dragster body:

df671uj7.jpg

Is there anything out there? The only other thing for it is to cut and shut the two but I would first have to find someone willing to part with a Double Dragster body :lol:

Edited by Eeyore